- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Something is rotten in the castle of Winterfell.
Although Arya Stark (Maisie Williams) returned to her childhood home in last week’s “The Spoils of War,” the young wolf’s homecoming hasn’t been an entirely happy one. Over the course of “Eastwatch,” it becomes increasingly clear that tensions between Arya and her elder sister Sansa (Sophie Turner) are starting to boil over, despite all the years and experiences that have passed since they last knew one another. What’s more, Littlefinger (Aidan Gillen) is actively trying to position Arya and Sansa against each other, by way of an unfortunate artifact from an ancient history both ladies of Winterfell would rather soon forget.
In the latest episode of its Game of Thrones podcast, Post Show Recaps hosts Rob Cesternino (of Rob Has a Podcast and Survivor fame) and THR‘s resident Game of Thrones reporter Josh Wigler (that’s me!) weigh in on what’s happening in Winterfell, why the story is falling flat and how the Stark sisters’ feud might ultimately pan out. Other topics include:
• The bombshell revelation about Jon Snow’s legitimacy
• Alternatives to the ongoing operation to travel north and kidnap a wight
• How Gendry’s return could impact the show’s future
• Jaime’s and Cersei’s newfound status as expectant parents
• What the future holds in next week’s episode, “Death is the Enemy”
• And more!
Listen to the episode in the player below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day