- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Game of Thrones revealed the depth of Littlefinger’s deception and showed off Jon Snow’s heroics in Sunday’s episode. The trailer for the upcoming hour, “The Laws of Gods and Men,” doesn’t feature either of those guys, but there’s plenty of intriguing plot hinted at.
Check out our theories of what’s to come, and read what few tidbit director Alik Sakharov can reveal. We’ve also posted speculation about who’s ahead going into Game of Thrones’ next episode.
1. Yara Returns.
Remember her? Theon’s sister is back after setting sail to rescue her brother at the end of season three. We can’t wait to see how she reacts when she learns Theon is gone. There is only Reek!
2. Ramsay is as crazy as ever.
Why’s he so bloodied up? Ramsay looks like he’s been in a battle, though he doesn’t’ seem concerned: “This has turned into a lovely evening.”
3. Stannis heads to Braavos.
We already know the crown is deep in debt with the Iron Bank of Braavos. If you don’t pay the bank back, it will start lending money to your rivals. Stannis (thanks to Davos’ idea) is putting that to the test.
4. Things are going great for Dany.
She’s ruling like a true queen for the first time after deciding to stay in the East (for now.)
5. But now the small council is worried about her.
Tywin may not be able to ignore Dany for long with the likes of Lord Vayrs warning him of her growing power.
6. Oberyn gets his time with Varys
At one point or the other, everyone of importance must have a scene with Littlefinger or Varys. No clue what they are talking about, but it’s safe to bet it involves waxing philosophical about the nature of power.
7. Jaime stands up for Tyrion.
Tyrion has few allies. Jaime is one of them. “You’ve always hated Tyrion,” he tells their father. Tywin’s response: “He killed his king.” It doesn’t seem like Jaime’s words will have an impact on Tywin.
8. The trial begins!
We can’t wait to see what Tyrion has to say in his defense. The accused regicide has always had a quick tongue when he was in trouble. But this is Game of Thrones, so it really is possible it will all end with his head on a spike.
9. Tywin looks amazing on the Iron Throne
This isn’t really a clue, more of an observation.
What are you looking forward to about Sunday’s Game of Thrones? Sound off in the comments!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day