- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As a die-hard Game of Thrones fan you might be able to name all three of Daenerys’ dragons or each of the Seven Kingdoms – but can you match the elaborate costumes with their characters?
Here The Hollywood Reporter presents seven costumes, some more recognizable than others. Write down your guesses for whom they belong to, and check your work at the bottom of the post.
The show’s own master embroiderer, Michele Carragher, provided photos to THR. (Visit her website here.)
Last month, she and the show’s designer, Michele Clapton, walked THR through their justifications for each characters’ costuming. Check out there insights here.
1. Lysa Arryn
2. Margaery Tyrell
3. Olenna Tyrell
How’d you do? Let us know in the comments — and stay tuned to THR.com/Got throughout the finale weekend for interviews with the series’ showrunners, cast and the director of season four’s final episode.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day