- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Game of Thrones fans will get a a behind-the-scenes look at the show on Feb. 8, when HBO airs a new featurette called “A Day In The Life.” A rather quaint name for a show about killing, plotting and other nefarious deeds, no?
The special airs at 7:30 p.m. ET/PT, and was first reported by the Game of Thrones fanatics over at Watchers on the Wall after a tipster spotted it on their HBO Go schedule.
Ahead of season four, HBO aired “Ice and Fire: A Foreshadowing,” which gave viewers a look at the new characters for that season as well as a taste of the year’s big storylines. It’s unclear if that will be the case here, but there are plenty of new characters lined up for season five fans are surely dying to know about.
No premiere date has been set, but the show has historically bowed in late March or April.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day