- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Game of Thrones star Kit Harington’s hair is somewhat of a star in its own right, with memes and a Twitter account devoted to the actor’s long locks.
In fact, his long hair is such a crucial part of the HBO series that he’s contractually obligated to not cut it, Harington said on Tuesday’s Live! With Kelly and Michael.
“I didn’t realize this until recently and then I kind of, I wanted to cut it — I’ve had long hair for ages — and they were like, ‘No, no, no, that won’t be happening.’”
The requirement has since led to “ridiculous conversations … between agents and managers and HBO,” Harington said.
“Can we have four inches off or can we have an inch off? What can we do with this? How curly should it be?” the actor said, indicated some of the issues being assessed. “It gets silly.”
Watch Harington discuss his hair in the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day