- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Infinitely more appealing than King Joffrey (Jack Gleeson) and the severed head of Ned Stark (Sean Bean), the latest Game of Thrones teaser poster highlights Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) and her newly hatched brood of dragons.
HBO is saving the actual dragons for the April 1 premiere, but the image of a cracked egg expelling fire and the words “I will take what is mine” paint a very clear picture. The new artwork is joined by a fresh trailer that ominously dwells on the repercussions from last season’s events.
“The Price for Our Sins” focuses on the continued fallout of last season’s trio of big deaths and the ensuing battle for the Iron Throne. Daenerys appears to be among the most motivated.
Two other big takeaways from the spot include the increased presence of Renly Baratheon (Gethin Anthony) and the torture Sansa (Sophie Turner) has to endure as Joffrey’s reluctant bride.
Watch the new trailer below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day