- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Andrew Miller and Ruben Fleischer are headed to the rodeo.
The duo have sold an untitled drama set in the world of Texas ranches and rodeos to Fox, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
The untitled drama is described as a soap exploring two families on either side of the American dream and their fight for love, respect and glory.
The Secret Circle executive producer Miller will pen the script and executive produce alongside Gangster Squad director Fleischer for 20th Television.
The project marks the second sale for both Fleischer and Miller this development season. Miller also has an adaptation of Leonardo DiCaprio starrer The Beach set up at Fox, while Fleischer has workplace comedy Starting Up With John Phillips also at the network under his recently inked pod deal with the studio.
Miller most recently served as an executive producer on The CW’s Secret Circle, which was canceled after one season. He’s repped by WME. Fleischer, whose credits also include directing Zombieland and 30 Minutes or Less, is with UTA and Sloane Offer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day