- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TNT has ordered a bounty hunter drama pilot from Leverage executive producer Dean Devlin.
Nearly one month after the cable network opted not to renew the caper drama for a sixth season, it is staying in business with Devlin for an untitled project toplined by Geena Davis and inspired by the real-life story of Mackenzie Green.
The one-hour drama stars Davis as an unconventional bail bondswoman and bounty hunter whose eccentric personality and unusual tactics give her an advantage in a tough and unpredictable business.
Scott Prendergast and Amy Berg wrote the script, with Devlin set to direct. The trio would serve as executive producers, along with John Altschuler, Dave Krinsky, Tom Lassally and Michael Rotenberg.
This marks Devlin’s third TNT project, including Leverage and The Librarian TV movies. Earlier Thursday, the network ordered an unscripted project from Jerry Bruckheimer.
Davis toplined ABC’s Commander-in-Chief and The Geena Davis Show. More recently, the actress appeared in the AMC miniseries Coma.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day