- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As Gene Simmons and his family returns for a new season of Gene Simmons Family Jewels Tuesday, June 14 at 10 p.m. on A&E, there will be a reckoning and the family is letting it all hang out.
“I’m not perfect,” Simmons tells TV Guide Magazine. “I’ve got lots of warts on me. The difference between our show and other shows is that we actually show them.”
At the end of last season, Simmons’ partner of 28 years, Shannon Tweed, finally took him to task on his womanizing and when the new season premieres we’ll see how that conflict takes shape. And Tweed isn’t pulling any punches just because the cameras are rolling.
“Oh, we’re going to show lots of warts this year,” says Tweed.
The couple may have given us a taste of what to expect this season when they appeared on The Joy Behar Show airing Tuesday at 10 p.m. on HLN and Tweed walked off in the middle of the interview.
Watch a preview of the interview below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Framing Britney Spears
Michael K. Williams
The Late Show