- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC’s Devious Maids is getting a General Hospital injection.
Devious revolves around four maids (Ana Ortiz, Judy Reyes, Roselyn Sanchez and Dania Ramirez) with ambition and dreams of their own while they work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills.
Brown will play Taylor Slate, the classy and smart second (trophy) wife to Michael Slate, who’s insecure as his ex, Marisol, continues to be a factor in his life.
Cherry will write and executive produce alongside Sabrina Wind, Paul Presburger, David Lonner, Larry Shuman, Michael Garcia and John Mass. Paul McGuigan will direct the pilot for the ABC Studios production, which will film in Los Angeles.
Brown played Dr. Lisa Niles on General Hospital, igniting a fan frenzy when her character sparked a Fatal Attraction story line. Beyond the ABC soap, Brown’s credits include episodes of Awake, Private Practice and Homeland. She’s repped by Pakula/King & Associates and Carrabino Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Flight Attendant