- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This year may be Elsa-ween with Frozen costumes taking over, but it’s a pretty safe bet that there will be quite a few Game of Thrones characters walking around this Halloween weekend as well. While stopping by Late Night With Seth Meyers to play Game of Thrones trivia with Amy Poehler, George R.R. Martin took some time out to judge his fans’ Halloween costumes.
Now, one might think that since Martin is so incredibly ruthless with his characters — killing fan favorites left and right — he might be a tough judge on people dressed up like his characters. Turns out, he’s just a big ol’ sweetheart handing out compliments as easily as Daenerys dishes out freedom.
Honestly, these fans have earned it. Especially the Red Viper and Ellaria Sand, who are dressed so incredibly, we forgive them for wearing a couples costume. Watch to see who takes the highest honors.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day