- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gal-Raday, whose co-production credits include the award-winning Israeli drama The Band’s Visit, will oversee the group’s expansion into more English-language and international fiction and documentary productions. He will report directly to ProSiebenSat.1 CEO Wolfgang Link.
Two years ago, July August Productions, the shingle Gal-Raday co-founded, was acquired by ProSiebenSat.1’s production division Red Arrow Group. Before that, Gal-Raday served as the senior executive in charge of the scripted, documentary and cinema departments of leading Israeli commercial channel Reshet Broadcasting.
Citing the success of such ProSieben co-productions as The Pillars of the Earth, Link said the company planned to “expand our activities further in this area, so as to continue being one of the most sought-after partners in the market for national and international co-productions that will serve as outstanding prime-time programs.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day