- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Love Is Blind’s Giannina Milady Gibelli has signed with CAA, The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively learned.
The Venezuelan native, who is bilingual in English and Spanish, found a connection with Damian Powers on the new reality hit, which Netflix recently renewed for two seasons. An adept social media user, her Instagram account has grown to more than 1.5 million followers as her media appearances include The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Good Morning America, E! News, Vanity Fair, TIME, People, Cosmopolitan, Business Insider, O: The Oprah Magazine and Refinery29.
CAA will represent the Atlanta resident, described on the show as a business owner, in all areas — her lifestyle content includes fashion, fitness, wellness, cooking, beauty, travel and motivational messaging. In addition, she intends to support her culture, the planet and underprivileged communities.
Gibelli continues to be represented by Scale Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day