- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
All signs point to Paris.
Former Gilmore Girls star Liza Weil confirmed Saturday that she will be reprising her role as Paris Geller in Netflix’s revival.
Weil, who now stars on How to Get Away With Murder, confirmed her return while appearing at the aTVfest for her ABC sophomore drama.
Weil’s breakthrough role came on the family drama, where she played the nemesis turned confidante of Rory (Alexis Bledel). The end of the series saw Paris decide to go to medical school after graduating from Yale. She was also still with her longtime love Doyle (Danny Strong), but it’s unclear whether he will also return since Strong has his hands full with his hit series Empire, which he co-created and exec produces.
Weil joins returning castmembers Bledel, Lauren Graham, Kelly Bishop, Scott Patterson, Keiko Agena, Sean Gunn, Yanis Truesdale and Matt Czuchry. Creator Amy Sherman-Palladino and exec producer Daniel Palladino are set to write and direct.
Production on the revival, which is said to consist of four 90-minute movies, started on Tuesday. Truesdale posted a behind-the-scenes photo from shooting on late Friday.
There is no premiere date yet for the new episodes. How to Get Away With Murder returns Thursday at 10 p.m. on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day