- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The good news continues to roll in for Netflix’s Gilmore Girls revival.
Milo Ventimiglia is confirmed to return and reprise his role as Jess Mariano, Rory’s love interest, in the four-episode series, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
He joins previously announced returning stars Liza Weil (Paris), Matt Czuchry (Logan) and Yanic Truesdale (Michel).
They join stars Alexis Bledel, Scott Patterson, Kelly Bishop, Keiko Agena and Sean Gunn in the series, which will see creator Amy Sherman-Palladino and partner Daniel Palladino bring what fans hope is proper closure to the beloved series.
Ventimiglia arrived in season two as Jess, running as s series regular for seasons two and three, recurring in four and guest starring in season six.
The revival will consist of four 90-minute movies. Production began last week at the Warner Bros. Television lot in Burbank.
A premiere date for the series has not yet been determined.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day