- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As the leaves begin to change and the temperatures drop (even in Los Angeles), Netflix is already looking ahead to winter.
On Tuesday, the streamer unveiled four new key art posted for the upcoming Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life. The four-part revival, which launches Nov. 25, centers on the four seasons, beginning with winter and ending with fall. The new posters are themed accordingly, with mother and daughter even getting a bit patriotic to ring in summer and enjoying a beautiful snowfall. (After all, who loves snow more than Lorelai Gilmore?)
Netflix also revealed on Tuesday a slew of new episodic photos from the revival, including a first look at Milo Ventimiglia’s return as Jess as well as Keiko Agena and Emily Kuroda’s returns as Lane and her strict mother, Mrs. Kim. There’s even a peek at a Gilmore family dinner featuring an appearance from Luke (Scott Patterson).
Check out the photos below.
Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life hails from creator Amy Sherman-Palladino and her husband, Dan Palladino, who wrote and directed all four parts together. The entire revival will be released at midnight on Friday, Nov. 25.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day