- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It may be nine years since Rory (Alexis Bledel) and Lorelai (Lauren Graham) Gilmore graced the small screen, but it looks like the mother-daughter duo have picked up right where they left off, talking (no doubt at a rapid-fire pace) while eating Chinese takeout.
That’s just one of the seven pictures Netflix released Monday morning from its upcoming Gilmore Girls revival of four 90-minute movies, with each one expected to be devoted to a different season. In the other pictures, Rory is shown catching up with her grandmother, Emily Gilmore (Kelly Bishop), at what looks like another Friday night dinner. And Lorelai and Luke (Scott Patterson) are seated next to each other in a town meeting, where Babette (Sally Struthers) can also be seen in the audience.
Other pictures include a photo of Rory speaking to a classroom of students (back at Chilton? As a teacher or guest speaker?) and Luke and Lorelai walking hand-in-hand through the town, suggesting that Stars Hollow’s favorite disgruntled diner owner is still with his favorite Gilmore girl.
Check out the full gallery of photos below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day