- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ginnifer Goodwin has joined ABC’s Once Upon a Time.
The Big Love actress will play Snow White/Sister Mary Margaret Blanchard in the one-hour drama pilot from ABC Studios.
The official logline for Once Upon a Time is as follows: “A young boy who purports to be her son shows up on her doorstep, Anna Swan is drawn into a town where the magic and mystery of fairytales may be real and hold the key to unlocking the mysteries of her troubled past.”
Goodwin joins previously cast Lana Parrilla in the pilot.
Lost duo Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz penned the pilot and will serve as executive producers with Steve Pearlman (V). Mark Mylod (Entourage) will direct the episode.
Goodwin has starred on the big screen in Walk the Line, Mona Lisa Smile and He’s Just Not That Into You, with the upcoming film Something Borrowed on tap.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Next Big Thing
The Morning Show
The Late Show