- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The search is over: Boy Meets World spinoff, Girl Meets World, has found Cory and Topanga’s daughter.
Eleven-year-old actress Rowan Blanchard has been cast in the role of Riley Matthews in the Disney Channel update, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed. The comedy follow-up, being shepherded by Boy Meets World executive producer Michael Jacobs, has also received an official pilot order.
PHOTOS: Inside Hollywood’s Nerdiest TV Offices
Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel are on board to reprise their roles as Cory and Topanga, respectively. In Girl Meets World, they are a happily married couple and parents to their 13-year-old daughter, from whose point of view the story is told.
The pilot for Girl Meets World will begin filming in February.
Repped by Commercial Talent and Untitled Entertainment, Blanchard has appeared in Spy Kids: All the Time in the World 4D and The Back-Up Plan.
EW first reported the news of Blanchard’s casting.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day