- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Girl Meets World is filling out the Matthews clan.
Disney Channel’s Boy Meets World update has recruited The Glades alum Uriah Shelton to play Cory Matthews’ younger brother, Joshua, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Shelton first appears in the holiday episode, which also will feature Cory’s parents, Alan (William Russ) and Amy (Betsy Randle). Joshua is expected to be featured in multiple episodes during the first season.
In the series finale of Boy Meets World back in 2000, Cory is seen giving life advice to his then-baby brother Joshua.
Other Boy Meets World alums appearing on the new show are William Daniels (Mr. Feeny), Rider Strong (Shawn), Lee Norris (Minkus) and Danny McNulty (Harley).
Girl Meets World premieres Friday, June 27, at 9:45 p.m. before debuting in its normal 8:30 p.m. time slot July 11.
E! Online first reported the news.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day