- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Girls, Girls, Girls…
In the clip, viewers get a longer look at Hannah’s move to Iowa and her reluctance to break up with Adam even though she’s left.
Apart from that, Hannah seems happy in the Midwest, eating grapes and telling Marnie via Skype, “Iowa’s incredible. We should all move here and start the revolution.”
She’s also shown moving out of her Brooklyn apartment, excitedly arriving on Iowa’s campus and being toasted by Adam at a farewell dinner.
“To Hannah, taking the next step in a series of random steps,” he says.
More awkwardness ensues in typical Girls fashion, in Iowa, where one of the other students in Hannah’s writers workshop seems to have written a story about her, or someone named “Anna,” who sounds a lot like her.
And Shoshanna is struggling to adjust to life after college, going on a number of bad job interviews as she searches for work and frets about her ongoing unemployment.
“I just don’t understand why nobody tells you how bad it’s going to be in the real world,” she tells Marnie, who replies, “Yeah they do. It’s pretty much all they ever tell you.”
The new season of Girls premieres Sunday, January 11, at 9 p.m. on HBO.
Watch the full trailer above.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day