- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Welcome back to Girls on Transparent where hosts Jessie Katz and Darah Golub continue their debate over who came out on top in Season 2 of Amazon’s Emmy-winning series Transparent. The last episode of the podcast left us wading through the weeds of the Friendship category before heading into the thorniest territory of all – Fornication.
For a show like Transparent, that subject is all-encompassing and gets us right to the heart of the matter, which is how each character is gradually transitioning into some other – often truer – version of themselves, be it Ali’s sociosexual awakening, Sarah’s tiptoeing into S&M fantasy, Maura’s love affair with an empathic cheese monger, Shelly’s bath time delights or, where it all leads back to: Grandma Rose and Tante Gittel in 1930s Berlin. Is pain really inherited? Is “Not Attached To Outcome” a real dating policy? And what exactly is sexburgers?!
For all of these answers and more, listen below for the full episode of Girls on Transparent and be sure to subscribe to #THRpodcasts on iTunes for all the latest episodes.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day