- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Executive Producer Jason Ehrlich explained to reporters that the happily married couple represented something very aspirational and he thinks they could really teach their contestants about relationships.
The network announced that its three Longoria-plucked bachelors –Dallas businessman Ben Patton, Santa Barbara musician Tim Lopez and Miami entrepreneur Ernesto Arguello— will “propose to America” Thursday to kick off the country-wide search for eligible women. These potential female contestants can sign up to be considered for the show via a Facebook timeline app and connect with the men via the Ready for Love Facebook page.
Ready for Love, which hails from Longoria’s UnbeliEVAble Entertainment, Renegade 83 and Universal Television, will employ three matchmakers to help these men find their love match. At the completion of each week, everyone will convene in front of a live audience to watch the dates and receive feedback from the matchmakers. In a familiar twist, the women who fail to make a connection with the men will be sent home.
The unscripted series, packaged by CAA, is slated to premiere this winter.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day