- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The fifth season premiere of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” generated the show’s highest-rated and most-watched season opener ever.
“Kardashians” garnered 4.7 million viewers Sunday night, up a healthy 14% from last year. That’s particularly impressive since E! has already been riding the Kardashains all summer with the spinoff “Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami. Sometimes double dipping causes ratings drops, but clearly E! viewers can’t get enough of this family.
On A&E, freshman procedural drama “The Glades” also reached new heights, at least among adults 18-49.
The episode drew 3.3 million viewers and reached 1.3 million in the demo.
Lifetime’s “Army Wives,” too, posted a record. The season four finale was the drama’s most-watched episode of the year, generating 3.9 million viewers and 1.8 million in the demo.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Warner Bros. Discovery