- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In addition to covering Gotye’s “Somebody That I Used to Know,” the brothers Anderson will share a mash-up of “Hungry Like the Wolf” and “Rio,” songs that Bomer told The Hollywood Reporter that he listened to as a kid.
“I grew up sharing a room with my brother, and every night for a good solid year we’d listen to the tape — I know I’m dating myself! — of Duran Duran as we went to bed,” he told THR. “So getting to go in and record that was a dream come true. And getting to perform it with someone as talented as Darren was the icing on the cake.”
In addition, Criss goes solo with a cover of Christina Aguilera‘s “Fighter,” as he finds an outlet to air his frustrations with Cooper Anderson’s arrival.
Listen to both songs below.
What do you think of the songs? Glee returns Tuesday at 8 p.m. on Fox.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day