- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Nearly three seasons in, Lea Michele‘s Rachel Berry finally has her family portrait.
The Glee star — whose character’s two gay dads have been referenced countless times but never seen — tweeted the first look at the Berry family from the set featuring her with the recently cast Jeff Goldblum and Brian Stokes Mitchell.
PHOTOS: ‘Glee’ Pays Tribute to the King of Pop
The duo were cast earlier this week and are set to first appear on the Feb. 14 Valentine’s Day episode, fittingly titled “Heart.”
Since the casting, Michele has voiced her excitement online, tweeting, “So excited that we’re finally going to get to meet Rachel’s dads!!! So anxious to get to work with both of them!!”
STORY: ‘Glee’: Jeff Goldblum, Brian Stokes Mitchell to Play Rachel’s Gay Dads
Earlier Thursday the actress, whose onscreen boyfriend, Finn, proposed marriage on Tuesday’s episode, tweeted about Goldblum and Broadway veteran Mitchell’s arrival on the set: “This is definitely going to be the best day ever. Getting ready to shoot my first scene with my two dads!”
STORY: ‘Glee’ Recap: 11 Shockers and Scene-Stealers From ‘Yes/No’
What do you think of the Berry family? Glee returns Jan. 31 with its Michael Jackson tribute episode.
Email: Lesley.Goldberg@thr.com; Twitter: @Snoodit
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day