- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After months of speculation, Gloria Estefan is coming to Fox’s Glee.
The singer, whose casting as outspoken Cheerio Santana’s mother, was announced in November, had been expected to guest star in a January episode, but now the Grammy winner will appear in this month’s Season 3 finale.
Co-creator/executive producer Brad Falchuk tweeted a photo of Estefan from the set in what appears to be a family dinner at Lima hotspot, Breadsticks, featuring Naya Rivera‘s Santana with her girlfriend, Brittany.
During November’s “I Kissed a Girl” episode of Glee, Santana came out to her unseen parents, telling her classmates that they were “OK with” her sexual orientation. Her grandmother, however, didn’t share the same feeling and disowned the cheerleader who was pushed out of the “flannel closet.”
Check out the photo below. Are you looking forward to Estefan’s debut?
Glee airs Tuesdays at 8 p.m. on Fox.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day