- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Here are seven things to look forward to when Glee returns for its “Big Brother” episode:
1. Cooper Anderson (aka White Collar‘s Matt Bomer) arrives to visit his younger brother, Blaine (Darren Criss) and has some dramatic tips for McKinley’s New Directions.
2. The first footage of graduating seniors Finn (Cory Monteith), Rachel (Lea Michele), Kurt (Chris Colfer), Mercedes (Amber Riley) and Santana (Naya Rivera) wearing caps and gowns.
3. Is Sue Sylvester’s (Jane Lynch) baby daddy a celebrity or simply a legend in her own mind?
4. After popping the marriage question to his girlfriend, Finn has another monumental one for Rachel: “Have you ever thought about California?” Could the couple be heading West if Rachel’s NYADA dreams don’t come true?
5. The Glee Project co-winner Samuel Larsen (Joe) is back and it looks like he may have made quick work of joining New Directions.
6. Saturday Night Fever, anyone? Looks as if New Directions will take a page from John Travolta‘s wardrobe for an upcoming group number as part of an April tribute to the Bee Gees’ famed soundtrack.
7. Quinn (Dianna Agron) survives? Unless that’s a ghost at the 23-second mark, looks like the texting teen driver will indeed live to text again.
Check out the promo below. Glee returns Tuesday, April 10 at 8 p.m. on Fox. What are you looking forward to seeing?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day