- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The actor otherwise known as bad-boy Sebastian Smythe on the Fox musical, has booked a multiple-episode arc the youth-skewing network’s 90210, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Gustin will play Campbell, a charming and good-looking college student from a wealthy and privileged background and appear in multiple episodes of 90210‘s fifth season.
The actor, who will return to reprise his role as Dalton Academy Warbler in an upcoming episode of Glee, most recently wrapped production co-starring in the independent film Affluenza, which is described as a modern-day take on The Great Gatsby.
His casting reunites him with 90210‘s Jessica Lowndes, with whom he starred in the Lifetime telepic A Mother’s Nightmare. He’s repped by Robert Stein Management and CESD.
Gustin joins a roster of guests appearing this season on 90210 that includes Ryan Lochte, Nelly Furtado, Carly Rae Jepsen and Taio Cruz.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day