- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Summer’s not over yet, but it was back to school for Glee’s Lea Michele and Chris Colfer on Wednesday.
VIDEOS: ‘Glee: The 3D Concert Movie’: Red Carpet Premiere
“Feels so good to be back at #glee,” Michele wrote on Tuesday night. “Practicing my lines for tomorrow. Got some great scenes with @ChrisColfer! It’s gonna be fun!!”
On set the next day, Michele gave fans a sneak peek at her character’s latest look. The actress tweeted a photo with the caption “#berryisback,” in which she dons a blue and pink plaid mini-dress complete with knee-high socks. She also teased an “awesome scene in Emma’s office” with Colfer.
STORY: ‘Glee’: ‘Friday Night Lights’ Good Guy to Romance Mercedes
Wednesday afternoon, after finishing her on-camera duties for the day, Michele hit the recording studio.
“Finished filming for the day! Now back in the recording studio,” she posted. “Singing some BROADWAY! You know I’m happy.”
The third season of Glee debuts on Fox Sept. 20.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Black List