- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lea Michele is heading to Oxygen.
Michele, who has picked up Emmy and Golden Globe nominations for her role as New Directions diva Rachel Berry, will make her first appearance on the competition series whose winner will earn a seven-episode guest arc on Fox’s Glee.
“So excited to announce that I’ll be guest mentoring on the season 2 premiere of the Glee Project,” Michele tweeted over the weekend.
Last season’s co-winner, Damian McGinty, has already exceeded his seven-episode stint and recently told THR he was in talks to return to the Oxygen series as a mentor. Co-winner Samuel Larson recently started filming on the Fox series. Runners-up Lindsay Pearce already appeared in her pair of episodes, and Alex Newell has yet to appear.
Season 1 guest mentors included Jenna Ushkowitz, Darren Criss, Dot Marie Jones, Kevin McHale and Harry Shum Jr., among others.
Season 2 of the series will return in the summer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day