- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Oxygen reality competition series, which saw four of its freshman-season contestants appear on the Fox musical dramedy’s third year, will welcome the Glee stars in its third and fourth episodes, respectively, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
In addition, Glee Project Season 1 co-winner Samuel Larsen will return to Oxygen as a mentor in the second episode, “Dance-ability.”
Michele will kick off the season in an episode focusing on “Individuality.” Monteith will oversee the third episode, airing June 19, which will focus on “Vulnerability” and address bullying, while Rivera’s June 26 hour will see the contestants explore “Sexuality.”
Season 1 guest mentors included Jenna Ushkowitz, Darren Criss, Dot Marie Jones, Kevin McHale and Harry Shum Jr., among others. Four contestants from The Glee Project‘s first season — Larsen, Damian McGinty, Alex Newell and Lindsay Pearce — scored multiepisode arcs on the Fox series.
The Glee Project‘s second season will expand from 12 to 14 contestants and from 10 to 11 episodes and launch in its new night and time at 10 p.m. Tuesday, June 5.
Check out exclusive photos of Monteith (above) and Rivera and Larsen (below) on the Glee Project set with casting director Robert Ulrich.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day