- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Up 31 percent from the previous week, Tuesday’s episode, which featured an appearance from Glee star Naya Rivera, was watched by 640,000 viewers. Of that number, 259,000 were among the targeted adults 18-49 (up 11 percent from last week) and 190,000 were women 18-49 (up 27 percent).
The numbers, while a far cry from the record-breaking 1.2 million haul of the freshman finale, are consistent with the modest performer’s growth in the early part of the season.
With live plus seven days data now available for the June 5 opener, The Glee Project season premiere brought in 813,000 total viewers — up 38 percent over last year’s debut that went up against similar fan base draw, the Tony Awards. The season premiere was up 33 percent over last year among adults 18-49 with 365,000.
Of those viewers, the average age was 34.6 years old. The series premiere brought an average of 40.2.
The next episode of The Glee Project brings a guest appearance from Glee cast member Kevin McHale to help the competitors in a challenge about “adaptability.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Flight Attendant