- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
New couple Puck and Quinn are heading back to Fox’s Glee tonight to say farewell to the glee club that helped bring them together.
During Tuesday’s “New Directions” episode, military man Puck (Mark Salling) and his baby mama and new love interest Quinn (Dianna Agron) will join a roster of original stars to pay their respects to the club that has meant so much to everyone.
During the hour, the duo will cover Pink‘s “Just Give Me a Reason” as they make their new status as a couple official to their friends and former classmates.
“I hope that Glee continues to explore that relationship and that they reunite with their baby,” Salling says of what he hopes to see for his alter-ego, adding that he hopes to find Puck in New York at some point. “They had that storyline in season one and it fell off, but Puck always wanted that baby. Their daughter is with Shelby (Idina Menzel) in New York, so I’m hoping that maybe they’ll be trying to find her.”
Check out the performance, below, and check out what the cast had to say about their most memorable McKinley moments and what’s ahead, as well as what’s on their Bucket Lists as Glee shifts full-time to New York.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day