- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Glee‘s winter of stunt casting is continuing.
The Fox hit has enlisted Real Housewives of Atlanta‘s Nene Leakes to guest star as a swim coach at McKinley High, stars Chris Colfer and Lea Michele spilled on Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen on Monday night.
The former Celebrity Apprentice contestant will play Roz Washington, who coaches the swim team that Chord Overstreet‘s Sam is poised to join.
Leakes becomes the latest coach on the series, joining Jane Lynch’s Sue Sylvester and Dot Marie Jones’ Shannon Beiste.
“We have a new guest star coming on Glee, Ms. Nene Leakes,” an excited Colfer announced.
Added Real Housewives fan Michele: “We literally raided her trailer, we banged on her door!”
Leakes’ casting comes after news of Ricky Martin, Gloria Estefan and rapper Pitbull were reportedly in talks to join the musical dramedy and months after Glee co-creator Ryan Murphy announced Season 3 would be going back to basics and pulling back on its guest stars.
For more of Colfer and Michele’s Watch What Happens visit, check out the clip below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day