- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“I may not be a wide-eyed ingénue, but I can out-dance any of you.”
Meet Kate Hudson‘s Glee alter ego Cassandra July, Rachel Berry’s new NYADA dance instructor, who proves she still has the chops to go toe-to-toe with any one of her students, including the Ohio transplant.
In the clip, Hudson not only shows off her footwork but also her apparent vocal abilities, covering Jennifer Lopez‘s “Dance Again.”
So how will Rachel (Lea Michele) respond to not being the brightest pupil in the class? “I really, really can’t stand her,” she says in the short clip, the latest for Glee‘s upcoming fourth season. No wonder she’ll turn to Dean Geyer‘s Brody for help.
Check out the clip, below, and hit the comments with how you think Cassandra would fare against Jane Lynch‘s Sue Sylvester. Glee‘s fourth season bows Thursday, Sept. 13 at 9 p.m. on Fox.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Framing Britney Spears
Michael K. Williams
The Late Show