- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Glee brings duets back into the spotlight during Thursday’s episode, which features New Directions channeling their inner-superheroes during an hour that sees Finn (Cory Monteith) tested as the new head of the musical club.
During Thursday’s episode, which features nods to Thanksgiving, the Dalton Academy Warblers return as McKinley’s Superhero Club pushes nearly everyone to find and embrace their inner hero.
Here are five teasers from “Dynamic Duets.”
1. Blaine’s (Darren Criss) mystery guy surfaces (sort of). As evident in the “Grease” auditions and last week’s performance, Blaine is still beating himself up over Kurt (Chris Colfer) and the student body president gets some unexpected help from his vice president. Expect a flashback.
2. Brittany’s (Heather Morris) nickname for Blaine comes back to threaten his allegiance to New Directions, prompting McKinley’s Superhero Club to go into overdrive. Not to be outdone, the hero-themed episode spills into Dalton Academy as one specific member makes a very Dr. Evil-style entrance.
3. For those who have been waiting patiently for the new New Directions to take hold, “Dynamic Duets” does just that as the Finn-led club finally rounds out its ranks to 12 members and takes the stage for one of the strongest group performances in recent memory. The person behind it will make Mr. Schue (Matthew Morrison) proud.
4. As the episode’s title implies, expect to see some unexpected pairings that help push two very unlikely alliances forward. One will remind you of Finn and Puck (Mark Salling), the other of Rachel (Lea Michele) and Quinn (Dianna Agron) and both will warm your heart like deep fried turkey on Thanksgiving and bring a smile to your face like pecan pie with vanilla ice cream on top. How they get there, however, won’t be pretty.
5. The back story for one of McKinley’s best and brightest new faces will be explained — and it will take a toll on one emerging relationship, sending another into overdrive.
What are you looking forward to seeing? Hit the comments with your thoughts. Glee airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. on Fox. Check out a promo, below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Next Big Thing
The Morning Show