- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Glee star Chris Colfer taped an appearance on CNN’s Piers Morgan Tonight, which airs Monday — and talked politics.
During his chat with the British host, Colfer — who plays gay glee club member Kurt on the Fox show — discussed meeting politicians who vote against gay rights, but want their photos taken with him.
“Everyone loves Glee. Everyone loves me in Glee,” says Colfer, “and it’s hysterical … I, like a huge nerd, do watch C-SPAN occasionally and it’s great when people come up and they’re like, ‘Oh my god, I just love you. Can I have a picture with you?’ And I’ll be like, yeah, sure you don’t believe in me and my rights but you want a picture with me. Sure, sure I’ll take a picture with you.”
A few moments later, Piers Morgan asks: “Do you feel like you’re winning in that moment with them?”
“A little bit,” Colfer answers. “It is kind of nice when people believe so strongly against you yet they want proof that they met you. It’s kind of awesome.”
Check out a preview below:
The interview airs Monday at 9 p.m. on CNN.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Flight Attendant