- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Glee‘s Dot-Marie Jones is a newlywed.
The actress, best known for her role as coach Shannon Beiste on the Fox series, wed her longtime girlfriend, Bridgett Casteen, on Saturday night at their Los Angeles home, their rep confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
The couple became engaged in October, after Jones proposed near Disneyland Resort’s Sleeping Beauty Castle in Anaheim. They began dating three years ago.
Jones, 49, revealed the news of their engagement during a Q&A session with Eddie Shapiro, co-founder of Gay Days Anaheim, an annual event during the first weekend in October that organizers say draws more than 30,000 people to the amusement park.
“It’s the happiest day of my life. I never thought I’d find somebody that is so loving and kind,” Jones told The Advocate.
This is the first marriage for Jones. Casteen, 39, has three children with her ex-husband, Jack Parham.
Jones has received three Emmy nominations for her role on Glee. Her other credits include appearances on Glee co-creator Ryan Murphy‘s FX series Nip/Tuck.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
sex lives of college girls