- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Glenn Beck’s last show will air on Fox News Thursday, June 30, says a source with knowledge of the situation.
Beck announced in April that he is ending his highly rated daily program. At the time, he said he planned to continue “to develop and produce a variety of television projects for air” on Fox News and other related digital platforms.
Beck, who has the third highest rated show on cable news, had been rumored to have a contentious relationship with Fox, despite the popularity of his program. His controversial views have prompted many advertisers to refuse to buy time on his show. His contract was to end at the end of this year.
Since coming to Fox, Beck has been able to grow his businesses outside of the network, which he is expected to continue. He has a daily radio show which is a partnership with an affiliate of Clear Channel, as well as a popular web site and other businesses.
He has also been touring the country with his stage show, and continues to produce books in a partnership with Simon & Schuster.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day