- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sunday night’s Golden Globes featured a number of memorable moments, including hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler‘s monologue, the duo’s humorous segments throughout the ceremony and many onstage gaffes and glitches.
But which highlights had viewers grabbing the remote to rewind to find a particular moment?
The following are the top five TiVo moments from the awards:
1. 8:05 p.m. — During the opening monologue, Fey says, “Gravity is nominated for best film. It’s the story of how George Clooney would rather float away into space and die than spend one more minute with a woman his own age.”
2. 8:35 p.m. — The Wolf of Wall Street stars Jonah Hill and Margot Robbie arrive onstage to introduce a clip from their film, but the teleprompter is displaying the remarks for upcoming presenters Aaron Eckhart and Paula Patton. They are then handed a printed copy of the script.
3. 8:49 p.m. — Kate Beckinsale, Sean “Diddy” Combs and Usher arrive onstage to present the awards for best original song and best motion picture score, but Usher can’t get to the microphone because Diddy’s in his way.
5. 9:56 p.m. — As the nominees are being announced for best actress in a TV series comedy, Amy Poehler is shown getting a massage from Bono. When she is announced as the winner, an excited Poehler turns to the U2 frontman and begins making out with him.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
sex lives of college girls