- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A Gone Girl is popping up on The Soul Man.
Missi Pyle is set to appear in a multi-episode arc on the upcoming fifth and final season of the TV Land comedy, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Pyle will play Boyce’s (Cedric the Entertainer) no-nonsense campaign manager who keeps him out of unexpected trouble as he starts a new path and runs for mayor this season.
Niecy Nash also stars in the multicam series, which hails from Sean Hayes’ Hazy Mills Productions banner. The series is exec produced by Suzanne Martin, Cedric, Eric Rhone and showrunners Bill Martin and Mike Schiff.
Pyle is no stranger to TV Land, having starred on the Viacom-owned network’s short-lived Jennifer Falls in addition to guesting on The Exes and Hot in Cleveland, of which The Soul Man is a spinoff. TV Land announced in July that this upcoming season would be The Soul Man‘s last.
Pyle, whose other credits include The Artist, Two and a Half Men and Boston Legal, is repped by UTA, McKeon-Myones Management and Stone Meyer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day