- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Good Fight is enlisting another familiar face.
Jason Biggs is set to reprise his The Good Wife role on the CBS All Access spinoff, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Biggs will return in the first season finale as Dylan Stack, whose connection with Bitcoin and the shadier side of the tech world makes him a potential liability to the firm of Reddick Boseman. He appeared twice on the original CBS legal drama, once in season three and once in season four.
The episode is set to begin streaming April 16th.
The actor joins a long list of actors who have reprised their roles from the original CBS drama on the recently renewed offshoot. Former series regular Zach Grenier, as well as recurring favorites Carrie Preston, Matthew Perry, Gary Cole, John Benjamin Hickey, Jerry Adler and Denis O’Hare have all made appearances.
Biggs, best known on the small screen for his role on Orange Is the New Black, is also headlining ABC’s military comedy pilot Charlie Foxtrot. His other credits include the American Pie films and he is repped by UTA and Management 360.
New episodes of The Good Fight stream every Sunday on CBS All Access.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day