- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It will air this spring on the network’s digital channel More4, where the original series was also available.
The show, which picks up one year after the events of the final episode of The Good Wife, stars British actress Rose Leslie (Game of Thrones), playing a young lawyer whose reputation has been destroyed by a financial scam that also wipes out the savings of her mentor Diane Lockhart, played by Christine Baranski.
“The Good Wife has been a ratings success for More4, so we are pleased for loyal fans of the series that the spinoff has found its U.K. home here,” said Stephen Tague, CBS Studios International’s senior vp Europe.
Robert and Michelle King serve as showrunners and executive producers of The Good Fight. Phil Alden Robinson co-wrote and executive produced the opening episode with the Kings. Ridley Scott, David Zucker, Liz Glotzer, Brooke Kennedy and Alison Cross also serve as executive producers, with Kennedy directing the first episode.
The series is produced by CBS Television Studios in association with Scott Free Productions and King Size Productions, and is distributed worldwide by CBS Studios International.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day