- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Good Fight ensemble is undergoing another change for season two.
Erica Tazel will not return as a series regular for the upcoming second season of the CBS All Access drama.
The actress, however, may reprise her role as Barbara Kolstad in future episodes. The change comes as the show prepares to add three other series regulars for season two: Michael Boatman, Nyambi Nyambi — both of whom recurred in season one — and Audra McDonald, who will reprise a role she originated in season four of The Good Wife. McDonald’s character is not only a U.S. attorney but also the ex-wife of firm partner Adrian Boseman (Delroy Lindo).
In addition to larger season two ensemble, the drama will also expand to 13 episodes for its second season.
Tazel was the final castmember added to The Good Fight for its first season. Her casting was announced when the title for the offshoot was unveiled in October. The series, which launched on CBS and CBS All Access in February, was the streamer’s first original scripted series after Star Trek: Discovery was delayed.
Tazel is also known for her role on Justified and can currently be seen on the NBC medical drama The Night Shift.
The Good Fight returns for season two in early 2018.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day