- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
All 10 episodes of the first season of the drama, a spinoff of The Good Wife, will become available on HBO Nordic on June 1 in an exclusive Scandinavian deal. HBO Nordic is available in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
“The Good Fight delivers the same powerful storylines and high-quality production values as its predecessor and has premiered to terrific critical acclaim in the U.S.,” said Barry Chamberlain, president of sales at CBS Studios International.
Aparna Bhosle, business head of Zee’s premium and free-to-air cluster, said: “We have had a very successful partnership with CBS Studios International with the popular drama The Good Wife, and the critically acclaimed spinoff, The Good Fight, has all the ingredients of being an equally power-packed series.”
The show is from The Good Wife creators Robert and Michelle King and is produced by CBS Television Studios in association with Scott Free Productions and King Size Productions. The Good Fight is distributed worldwide by CBS Studios International.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day