- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A recurring player on The Good Wife has landed another gig.
Mike Colter, who plays Lemond Bishop on CBS’ legal drama, is jumping to another series on the network, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
He will guest-star as Colin Bell, a man who risks everything and puts his own life on the line to save a sniper’s next target, in the Oct. 9 episode titled “Final Shot,” which also features guest stars Eva LaRue as an FBI agent and Esai Morales.
In the episode, when a sniper strikes Dallas, the FBI’s Behavioral Analysis Unit investigates whether the upcoming anniversary of the Kennedy assassination is a motivating factor or if another nefarious motive might be driving the sniper.
In addition to The Good Wife, the Gersh-repped Colter has appeared on The Following and Ringer.
Criminal Minds returns Sept. 25 on CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day