- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Alicia Florrick is about to meet her match.
She will play Alicia’s (Julianna Margulies) “nemesis” from their days at Georgetown law school, and the two will go toe to toe again in the courtroom. McDonald has booked one episode at the moment, but there is a chance she could return.
She joins a slew of new and returning guest stars on The Good Wife this season, including Matthew Perry, Maura Tierney, Kristin Chenoweth, Michael J. Fox, Amanda Peet, Nathan Lane and Christina Ricci.
Repped by WME, McDonald will return as Dr. Naomi Bennett in the series finale of Private Practice next week. On the big screen, she appeared in 2011’s Rampart and will be seen in the upcoming I Fought the Law. On stage, McDonald won her fifth Tony Award last year for Porgy and Bess.
The Good Wife airs at 9 p.m. Sundays on CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day