- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Good Wife is adding another key player for season five.
Set to appear in the seventh episode, titled “The Next Week,” which airs Nov. 10, Parrish will play Jeffrey Grant, described as “an enthusiastic college student looking to experience everything life has to offer, until he’s caught in a Kafkaesque DNA trip, accused of murdering a female classmate he swears he’s never met.”
Alicia (Julianna Margulies) and Cary’s (Matt Czuchry) plans to leave Lockhart/Gardner will be exposed in the Oct. 27 hour, which begs the question: How will that affect the new case?
The news comes on the heels of Alias alum Victor Garber joining the guest cast as a strict judge. Other season-five guest players include Melissa George, Jeffrey Tambor, Carrie Preston, Rita Wilson, John Benjamin Hickey and Ben Rappaport.
Repped by UTA and Management 360, Parrish starred as Silas Botwin for eight seasons on Showtime’s Weeds and headlined Broadway’s Spring Awakening and Godspell. He also starred in features It’s Complicated and Paper Man.
The Good Wife airs Sundays at 9 p.m. on CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day