- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
An Arrested Development funnyman is heading to The Good Wife.
Tambor is the latest boldfaced name to drop by as a judge on The Good Wife. As The Huffington Post first reported, in the premiere, he will be tasked with ruling on a case that deals with the death penalty as the clock winds down.
Other notable judges have included Denis O’Hare, Ana Gasteyer, Jerry Stiller, David Paymer, Bebe Neuwirth, Kurt Fuller, Jane Alexander, Joanna Gleason and David Fonteno.
Additionally, Outsourced star Ben Rappaport will recur as Carey, a new fourth-year associate working with Cary (Matt Czuchry) and Alicia (Julianna Margulies).
Tambor and Rappaport are the latest additions to the new season, which already includes Alias star Melissa George and Juliet Rylance.
The Good Wife returns Sept. 29 on CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day